Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services from print to web, from e-commerce to social media, and from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process. For more information, visit us at www.www.timothyjevanslaw.com or on LinkedIn.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling sites.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Collaborates with web designers to match visual design intent.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and web application development.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization processes.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of ?timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- WordPress theme development experience from Photoshop design examples.
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 Years of experience preferred.