Graphic / Web Designer (Part-time)
The graphic/web designer assists the director of creative development. The candidate will be a creative thinker who is able to conceptualize marketing ideas and meet deliverables, is a highly detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills and is able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with a sense of urgency. They are a corporate team-player and able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams within the organization. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas. Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent web experiences for various clients and industries.
Located in the Lehigh Valley, Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design is a complete resource for design, web development and marketing services. KSA&D offers a full line of advertising services from print to web, from e-commerce to social media, and from mobile to web applications.
By combining powerful messaging with creative delivery, we further influence the decision-making process. For more information, visit us at www.www.timothyjevanslaw.com or on LinkedIn.
- Primary graphic/web designer for all print, web, video/multimedia deliverables including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral, website, social media, internal and external presentation and other brand-related projects.
- Ability to work with a variety of different graphic design software and media.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Develop, design and create logos, web pages, signs and marketing brochures.
- Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled within KSA&D as well as the proper release of information.
- 2+ years experience in graphic design.
- Experience designing on Mac OS using Adobe Creative Suite, with knowledge of design and printing. Ability to work under tight deadlines and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements of projects assigned.
- Proficient to expert in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts with additional marketing or communications skills preferred.
- Must have excellent design and verbal skills and ability to interact comfortably with all levels of internal and external audiences.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.